Drupal Support Retainer
We provide Drupal support retainer agreements for a wide range of clients to complement their in-house teams or to take on full responsibility of the site maintenance.
All support agreements require an initial health check of your site and server to ensure it is running smoothly. This process will usually require access to your server and website.
Our support engineers will provide assistance with:
- Updating of Drupal contributed modules - including security fixes.
- Answering queries about content and site administration.
- Monitoring of Drupal core security updates (this is included with our Drupal managed hosting platform).
- Assisting with contributed module selection and evaluation.
- Web and MySQL server optimisation for performance.
- Installation and configuration of new modules.
- Minor HTML/CSS theme changes to an existing template.
The support package guarantees a response within 4 hours from our Drupal experts by email, or telephone (within UK office hours).